The Philadelphia Eagles face the Carolina Panthers with both teams coming off tough losses but couldn't have had two more different starts to this season. The Eagles won their first game of the season but have lost the last three games and have looked like one of the worst teams in the NFC. The Panthers meanwhile, won three games to start the season before a loss last game to drop to 3-1 on the season. Both teams are looking to bounce back from last week and the upcoming game should be a good one as a result.
Eagles have struggled on both sides of the ball
Panthers defense has led the way this season
Panthers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS loss.
Panthers are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
Panthers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game.
Panthers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
Panthers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall
- Eagles are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Eagles are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 games following a straight-up loss.
- Eagles are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as a road underdog.
- Eagles are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Eagles are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 road games