Action in the Southeastern Conference (SEC) is well underway as the Florida Gators host the Vanderbilt Commodores Saturday. The Gators are the 20th ranked team in the nation with a record of 3-2 overall and 1-2 in the SEC. The Commodores are 2-3 overall and 0-1 in the conference. Florida has won ther last 5 meetings between the two, including a 38-17 win last year, but Vandy covered as 31.5 point underdogs. Vanderbilt is an even bigger underdog here, as Florida is favored by 39 points. The over-under is set at 58.5.
Vanderbilt ekes out win over UConn
Florida falls to Kentucky
- Gators are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up loss.
- Gators are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Gators are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 games following a ATS loss.
- Gators are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game ..
- Commodores are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.
- Commodores are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog
- Commodores are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Commodores are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in October ..