The South Carolina Gamecocks face the Tennesse Volunteers in a game that is pivotal for both teams in the SEC East. The Gamecocks are 3-2 on the season and while the Volunteers are 3-2 and coming off a 62-24 win on the road against Missouri. The two schools are looking to make a statement in the SEC and this game will likely decide which of the two can finish near the top of the division.
South Carolina hopes defense can still lead the way
Tennessee's offense has been dominant this season
- olunteers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 home games.
- Volunteers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS win.
- Volunteers are 1-7 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Volunteers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up win ..
- Gamecocks are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Gamecocks are 9-4-1 ATS in their last 14 road games vs. a team with a winning home record ..